Friday, February 09, 2018

My Weekend Crush

I’ve been trying to decide whether I liked the “Natalie’s Rap 2.” It’s taken me a little while, because of my absolute love of the first one - obviously, but I’ve decided I like it – a lot. Sure, it’s not as surprising and therefore memorable as the first one. But Natalie Portman rapping against type is always internet gold. The “Star Wars” prequels stuff in particular was amaze-ing. Plus, she gets the ultimate wish fulfillment of all women and throws a “Well, actually”-ing male out the window.

It’s highly recommend you watch them both back-to-back, on a loop.



I guess you could describe my sexuality on any given day is Natalie Portman Rapping. But, then, I suspect that is true for most of us. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. My sexuality can also be described as Natalie and Mila’s insane brain (and other parts) melting sex scene from “Black Swan.”



1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

The first one is superior but that doesn't mean that the second one is bad.
Also really really liked your TV wife in that Patriots x Eagles fans sketch. Really funny
Have a great weekend DS