Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A Half-Baked Proposal

So, once again, the kind folks at Autostraddle asked me to review another episode of “Orange Is the New Black.” And, of course, I had to get the one with Larry’s White Ass. Of course I do.

[Spoiler Alert: Yo, stop reading if you aren’t past 512.]

As the penultimate episode of the season, “Tattoo You,” was – strange. Strange because they decided to stop all of a sudden to give us a love story. And a love story many people have long since lost interest in at that. Ahem. Though, I guess it only makes sense they’d throw in a Hail Marry romance in the same season there was a slasher movie episode. But, yeah.

Anyway, share your thoughts – agree, disagree, and/or anything in between – over in the comments. Find the review here.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I still think that they are going to bring this back for the finale. Last episode will have the piper Alex wedding
Your reviews are so good I wish there were more of them. You're very very talented