Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Good Recap

Just a reminder, folks, that I am still recapping “The Good Fight” over at Autostraddle. This coming Sunday is the first season finale. But you can catch up on all the recaps here. And, I’d love it if you did. Also, it’s a smart, smart show and I think you’ll like it – I really do. And, man, has it been fun to recap. Sure, it’s not perfect. It’s had some issues, particularly with the disappearing girlfriend. She’s back now, I hope for good. And there have even been some lady kisses. Mostly I am glad such a sharp, female-focused show that hates Donald Trump almost as much as I do is on the air. People always say loving the same things makes for a strong relationship. And that’s true. But it sure doesn’t hurt to hate the same things, too. Thanks for reading my recaps. One left, kittens.

4 comments:

Annie Stinkle said...

It is a good show. I wish it was more focused on the weekly cases, and less focused on the Rindell scandel, but then I guess we never would have enjoyed dead bird magnet Joyce Sylvester. It's been a nice filler while I wait (and wait, and wait) for Wynonna Earp and Game of Thrones to finally come back on.

Alexis G said...

Thank you so much for recapping! Your recaps made it twice as fun! And I totally agree with you that we need more female-centric shows, and one who hates Trump is always welcome!

Carmen SanDiego said...

I'm still having trouble finding "alternative means "to watch the show but it's on my to do list

Karen said...

Whatever happened to After Ellen? Are the recaps moved ?