Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Singing Bones

This song has been stuck in my head for more than a week now. Every since I (finally) did my “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” Season 2 binge, this song has become the most delightfully weird earworm. If you haven’t watched the second season of Kimmy Schmidt, good God, what are you waiting for? It’s the only show I put the captions on so I can be sure to catch all the jokes. Because there isn’t a dense joke per scene show on TV right now, and that’s the truth. So, please enjoy. May “Outside Bones” get gloriously stuck in your head as well. Never forget, kittens, never forget.

p.s. Also, please note, the great deadpan cameo by out comic Judy Gold.
p.p.s. If you have not made it to the end of season 2 yet, you can also look forward to a fantastic recurring role featuring my Fake TV Wife (and series creator) Tina Fey.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I still have some episodes to go