Wednesday, April 27, 2016

If They Were Your Boyfriend

If I admit I still have a hard time telling Tegan from Sara sometimes, will you take away my Lesbian Card? Look, it’s harder when they cover up their tattoos, OK? Damn, now I’ve ruined my Lesbo Street Cred forever. Good news though, my face blindness when it comes to Canada’s most musically awesome twins has done nothing to make their content less totally gay. To wit, please witness their most recent song “Boyfriend.” Yes, following up a song all about lesbian sex (hello, come a little “Closer”) with one about your on the down-low girlfriend who treats you like her “Boyfriend” definitely counts as totally gay. And I am totally OK with that.

p.s. Clea DuVall directed the video, who I have no problem recognizing - ever. So, um, can I get at least part of my Lesbian Card back?

3 comments:

Ms_Hyde said...

Tegan has a more defined broader jaw than Sara. That's the only way I can keep them apart beside the tattoos.

Carmen SanDiego said...

I had such a crush on Clea Duvall back in the day...

Anonymous said...

any thoughts on their concert date in North Carolina?