Monday, November 10, 2014

Come and Get Lost

I still, STILL, can’t believe it’s ending. But with each new promo I get reminded: The end is near. Sigh. I fluctuate between extreme excitement and extreme sadness the closer we get to “Lost Girl” season 5. Excitement because, hot damn, a new season of “Lost Girl.” Sadness because, say it ain’t so, the last season of “”Lost Girl.” But I don’t have to tell you. You know exactly how I feel.

p.s. The continued adorability of the entire cast helps ease the pain...a little.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

It's like knowing your best friend has a terminal disease. The end is near and you try and squeeze out every last drop of happiness before the friend fades away.

Sad sad sad.

Anonymous said...

Tis sad.
The only thing tempering it is the reminder that season four was utter shite...