Thursday, August 21, 2014

Their hair is full of secrets

Yesterday Lindsay Lohan (I know, I’m sorry) posted this selfie of her reuniting with Tina Fey. The two were together for an EW photoshoot celebrating the 10th anniversary of “Mean Girls.” The photo (which she apparently since deleted off her Instagram, oh LiLo) reminds me of two of my favorite things: First, Tina Fey – duh. And second, early 2000s Lindsay Lohan. So I guess in a way it also makes me sad, because so much has happened for her since those 2004 glory days. But who knows. Maybe Tina can write her comeback vehicle and she will finally realize her potential we all saw on “The Parent Trap” all those years ago. Women helping women. That’s just like the rules of feminism. I mean, that’s highly doubtful. But we can dream. Until then, get in losers, we’re going shopping.

p.s. Though tthe real and lingering question from “Mean Girls” isn’t what happened to Lindsay’s career, but whether Janis Ian really had any lesbian tendencies or not. I say, despite her dancing with the mathlete, yes. Come on, once she got to college? Totally too gay to function.


1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

So much wasted potential... Sigh
And I cannot believe its been 10 years