Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tank Top Tuesday

Actresses I like in tank tops? Yep, it’s a Tuesday. I could get all verbose about the whys and hows of this winning combination. Actresses in current projects I’m enjoying made even more enjoyable, etc. etc. But we all know what it’s all about in the end. So, without ado-ing further, your tank tops await. Namaste, or whatever.

Hettienne Park, “Hannibal”

You know I had to stop watching “Hannibal” because it gave me terrifying nightmares. But now I feel I might have made a grave mistake.

Ali Liebert, “Lost Girl”

It was so hot. And then, so not. Oh, Crystal, Crystal.

Jennifer Lawrence, “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”

I didn’t catch “Catching Fire” this weekend (you see what I did there, see, see?), but mostly so I could have something other than turkey leftovers to look forward to next holiday weekend.

Lily Rabe, “American Horror Story: Coven”

This season is wicked, wicked fun. But it could use a lot more of of Lily, so much more. Bring on the white witch.

Kat Dennings, “Thor: The Dark World”

This movie was a lot of fun and Kat, well, she was a big reason why.

Nicole Beharie, “Sleepy Hollow”

Yes, I’ve already gone on and on about how much I love both a) “Sleepy Hollow” and b) Nicole. But, you know, it never hurts to repeat it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., right? Could I humbly put forward Elizabeth Henstridge for the next one of these?

http://i.imgur.com/tH5tBX9.jpg

Helena said...

Tank tops - you really do not have to say anything :)

egghead said...

Love all these tank tops! (uh-huh)

Sleepy Hollow IS good. :)

Unknown said...

The looks of Sexy Korean Style Pure Color Tank Tops is really very beautiful. Now shopping is not a big task because there is perfect online shopping site.