Monday, September 30, 2013

Vacation Vixen: Blerta

Right, so I’m on vacation for the next few days. I’m road tripping and will have limited internet access, but lots of wine. Not necessarily in that order. To tide you over while I’m away I’ve lined up some vacation treats for you to nibble on. The first is Tina Fey as Blerta, the new Albanian roommate on “Girls.” This skit proves three things 1) “Girls” is ridiculous, but I’m still going to watch it when it returns. 2) Kate McKinnon is amazing and needs to be given more to do on SNL. 3) Tina Fey can even kill while wearing a rubber hand. Happy vacation to me.

4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have a great time DS
Enjoy your vacation

Tracy said...

This clip is amazing. I can't stop watching it...

egghead said...

Blerta funny, yes. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

I think "Blerta" is inspired by Tina's sociopathic daughter. :D

SlyNellie said...

I would happily watch a "Blerta" TV series over pretty much anything on the Fall 2013 lineup.