Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tatiana Tuesday

Hey, remember yesterday when I was talking about how funny those wacky kids at “Parks & Recreation” are? Well, they’re also brilliant. Because – as you hopefully already know – they’re bringing in Tatiana Maslany to play a two-episode arc next season. You know Tatiana Maslany – the woman who plays like 722 characters on “Orphan Black,” all brilliantly. She’ll be playing a love interest for Tom Haverford. I’m not wild about that, because he’s like my least favorite character on the show. And that’s including Jerry.



But I am wild about Tatiana. And I’m certain she’ll be amazing because she is amazing in everything. And I can’t wait to see her in the world of Pawnee. Or has she been there all along? I mean she is Tatiana Maslany. And Tatiana Maslany is undeniably awesome. So awesome she’s even mesmerizing to watch on Vine.




Also did you notice Tatiana is wearing a tank top? She is so perfect, she even knows how to dress appropriately for the day.

p.s. If you happened to miss the first season of “Orphan Black,” or just want to relive the magic, BBC America will start playing an encore showing this Saturday. Oh, Maslany, I lit-rally cannot wait for Season 2.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orphan Black finally hits the UK soon too. BBC Three is showing it from Friday 20th September, starting off with a double bill. Huzzah!

Anonymous said...

Also, she has really short nails. Hmm...

Shasta said...

Nice use of "lit-rally"!
I love Parks and Rec.

egghead said...

Check, Orphan Black replay already marked on the calendar. When the fuck is season 2?

Anonymous said...

Season 2 starts in April 2014 or something like that