Wednesday, July 06, 2011

SGALGG: Hands! Hands! Edition

Chyler Leigh & Mia Kirshner

You know what we haven’t done in a while? A little Straight Gals Acting Like Gay Gals. But I feel positively inspired after seeing all those soccer stars hug each other with their legs in sportsmanship. So now, how about celebrating when the ladies get handsy? Like Chyler Leigh and Mia Kirshner. Seeing Little Grey and Crazy Jenny go all Girls Gone Wild is, um, interesting. Yes, interesting. That’s my predominant emotion right now. Interest. So in the interest of being interested, I thought I’d let some SGALGG fingers do the walking and celebrate some more-than friendly hand placements. As Willow said to Vamp Willow: Hands! Hands!

Michelle Williams & friendHand holding, the basics never go out of style.

Maria Bello & Mariska HargitayHugging, also a classic.

Blake Lively & Leighton MeesterThe old, subtle let’s compare hands trick.

Thora Birch & Mena Suvari Though, subtlety can be overrated.

Laura Harring & Naomi WattsI’m still not entirely sure what “Mulholland Dr.” was all about. But I sure liked it when they kissed.

Emily Haines & FeistAfter a few drinks, arm wrestling always seems like a good idea.

Kate Bosworth & Zoe SaldanaIt’s not Kate’s hand around her waist as much as the hand reaching down for Zoe’s other hand that makes this so, well, yum.

Jessica Alba & Kate HudsonIn my head, she’s doing the opposite of holding Kate’s dress down. My head is a good place sometimes.

Minka Kelly & Minka KellyI don’t know why, but all of a sudden that Divinyls song “I Touch Myself” is running through my head.

Annie Wersching & Angie HarmonOne hand precariously high on Annie’s waist, the other on her gun. Yep, super duper straight.

Speaking of super duper straight, here are Angie Harmon & Sasha Alexander in their new TV Guide photoshoot. Clearly, I need to make more straight female friends immediately.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Clearly!

;) babs said...

maria bello and mariska hargitay are my favorite SGALGG, there's lots of pics of them snuggling and holding hands.

Nina said...

Ha ha! The best SGALGG ever!! I can't pick a favourite (although Michelle Williams illustrates a few daydreams in that pic...)

Leticia said...

How about Lea Michele and Dianna Agron? Oh, right, STRAIGHT girls. Now I see it.

Kristan said...

HAHA Jessica and Kate's faces are priceless!

Norma Desmond said...

The whole time I was watching that TV Guide video, all I could think was, "Huh... maybe I should be 'straight'..."

Anonymous said...

I guess the straight girls acting like gay girsl is in consort with your "Unlike other websites, I don't have an issue with "lesbians" who sleep with men [Sic].)

Welcome to Bizarro World

sonje said...

@Norma Desmond, You know, the whole time I was watching the TV Guide thing all I could think was, "Huh, maybe I am straight," because if that's how straight girls are acting these days....